We are always seeking qualified people to fill various positions within our organization.
We offer a professional working environment, competitive salaries, and a complete range of benefits that include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage available with employer contributions for health insurance as high as 90% depending on coverage election.
- Variety of coverage options available; individual, employee & spouse, employee & children, family coverage including Domestic Partners.
- Telemedicine with access to medical professionals, available 24 hours a day and every day of the year (at no cost)
- Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses and dependent childcare/eldercare
- Up to 36 paid days of your first year (this PTO includes holidays, exchange holidays, vacation, and sick time)
- Paid day off in recognition of birthday
- Paid day off to volunteer for an approved organization
- Paid funeral leave
- Double-time pay to non-exempt employees who work on holidays
- Discounted day care for 3- 5 year olds
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 403-(b) retirement saving plans
- College for America at Southern New Hampshire University: Nonprofit, accredited degree programs built specifically to help working adults achieve a college degree. Open to all Coarc employees AND their families. All-inclusive and receive a 10% discount on all on-line classes.
- Discounted rates on other optional benefits (auto, homeowner, renter, accident & life insurances etc.)
- Ongoing staff development and training
- Mentor program for supervisory staff
- Live Well programming and initiatives
- Recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus: Referral Bonus
- Free access to an Employee Resource Network (ERN) Success Coach. Coaches assist with community resources and services that provide fast relief for many issues employees face.
For more information, please email our Recruiters at: firstname.lastname@example.org