We are always seeking qualified people to fill various positions within our organization.
We offer a professional working environment, competitive salaries, and a complete range of benefits that include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage available with employer contributions for health insurance as high as 90% depending on coverage election.
- Variety of coverage options available; individual, employee & spouse, employee & children, family coverage including Domestic Partners.
- Telemedicine with access to medical professionals, available 24 hours a day and every day of the year (at no cost)
- Flexible Spending Account for medical expenses and dependent childcare/eldercare
- Up to 36 paid days of your first year (this PTO includes holidays, exchange holidays, vacation, and sick time)
- Paid day off in recognition of birthday
- Paid day off to volunteer for an approved organization
- Paid funeral leave
- Double-time pay to non-exempt employees who work on holidays
- Discounted day care for 3- 5 year olds
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 403-(b) retirement saving plans
- College for America at Southern New Hampshire University: Nonprofit, accredited degree programs built specifically to help working adults achieve a college degree. Open to all Coarc employees AND their families. All-inclusive and only $3000.00 a year.
- Discounted rates on other optional benefits (auto, homeowner, renter, accident & life insurances etc.)
- Ongoing staff development and training
- Mentor program for supervisory staff
- Live Well programming and initiatives
- Recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus: Referral Bonus
For more information, please email our Recruiters at: email@example.com