Online Membership Form
Printable Membership Form
Members have been the strength of Coarc since the Chapter's origin in 1965. Individuals, working together as members of a team, provided the foundation and financial means for many of the programs currently in existence at Coarc for children and adults who experience developmental disabilities.
Coarc continues to be Columbia County's driving force for improving the quality of life for our citizens with disabilities. Through membership funding, Coarc is able to continue providing programs that assist over 600 people experiencing mental retardation or other developmental disabilities daily.
Support through membership and donations enables Coarc to:
- Offer guidance and advocacy to those who want and need help;
- Make the public aware of the needs, rights, and abilities of people experiencing disabilities;
- Offer recreational activities not otherwise available for individuals experiencing disabilities;
- Develop and promote effective programs and services; and
- Expand Abilities, One Person at a Time.