Coarc Manufacturing offers a full range of services that can be contracted as parts, sub-assemblies or complete turnkey solutions at competitive pricing:
Our two modern, air conditioned facilities are fully equipped to meet our customers’ needs:
- Injection Molding
- Plastics decoration, sonic, RF, spin welding
- Assembly and packaging
- Mold procurement
- Combined space of 62,000 sq. feet
- Computerized molding equipment, incorporating robot interface and closed loop processing
- Clean room assembly areas
- Full range of ancillary equipment:
Our commitment to quality
- Sprue pickers & robots
- Mold temperature controllers
- Automatic parts handling equipment
Our commitment to environmental responsibility:
- We are an ethical, customer-oriented workforce, continuously improving to meet our
customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- We are ISO 9001:2008 Management Policy System compliant and FDA registered
- We offer purpose driven manufacturing to meet the goals of our customers.
- We seek to use materials that are easily recycled and to promote recycling.
- Coarc is also an ISO 9001:2008 compliant Contract Manufacturer that offers a full range of services, including injection molding, mold procurement, plastics decoration, spin welding, assembly and packaging, and fulfillment.
- We offer new biodegradable resin technologies such as PLA, which will decompose when
- We capture the typical ’waste’ process heat produced in our plant facilities and recycle it
to heat the buildings in the cooler months.
- We employ solar panels to offset our power demand and feed back to the power company when operations are not in use.
- We are planning a future selection of molding equipment that will have low energy costs
due to state-of-the-industry design. These fully electric machines will encompass the
latest technologies in hydraulic controls.
For more information about Coarc Manufacturing services, contact us at JohnM@coarc.org
or 518-672-4451.Coarc Manufacturing
630 Route 217, Mellenville, NY 12544www.coarcmfg.com